Gucci Marmont GG ring silver
GUCCI JEWELRY - gg Marmont
Gucci Marmont GG ring silver is a contemporary reinterpretation of a detail from the 1970s, in this new line of silver jewellery the Double G combines with elaborate engravings. Contrasting with a three-dimensional striped pattern that creates a two-tone effect, the logo defines this band ring.
Two-tone 925 silver with antiqued finishes
Three-dimensional double G with striped pattern
如有需要也可以电话咨询: +39 3923141589
或者微信查询 : 微信号:ilaria0505
Gucci GG Marmont ring in silver is part of the iconic collection that celebrates the fellowship between Man and Nature. Inspiration to the world of nature and codes that pay homage to Gucci tradition blend into the kaleidoscopic universe of the House.
Each Gucci Jewelry is accompanied by the original warranty certificate and original packaging. Gucci guarantees, both internally and in its supply chain, the respect of Social and Environmental Responsibility standards in line with its sustainability strategy.
Gucci’s gold, platinum and diamonds are certified by the Responsible Jewellery Council which aims to promote responsible, ethical, social and environmental practices that respect human rights through the diamond and gold supply chain, from mine to store. So Gucci Marmont GG ring silver
FG Fecarotta Gioielli is the official dealer of the Gucci brand.
The GUCCI History
In 1921 Guccio Gucci founded the company of the same name in Florence for the production of leather goods, gloves and luggage. In 1923 the first brand of the fashion house had only the name of the founder in the calligraphic character, probably derived from his signature.
In 1960 Aldo Gucci, one of Guccio’s three sons, designed the symbol with the two crossed “G’s”, a clear reference to the founder’s initials; this graphic sign, which had not yet become the company’s trademark, was re-proposed in different fashions, that is, cast in a circle, opposed, inverted and in abstract form. So in 1971 the logotype will be composed with a graceful character while only in 1992, under the artistic direction of Alessandro Michele, the symbol of the double “G” will officially appear in the company’s trademark, until then used only as a griffe on bags, shoes and belts.
Starting from 1998 the official communication will be entrusted only to the logo composed with a graced lapidary character, very spacious; it is with this brand that the company presents itself in the world as a distinctive expression of “made in Italy”.
|ITALIA||FRANCIA||USA||REGNO UNITO||GIAPPONE||DIAMETRO CM||CIRCONFERENZA CM|