Vacheron and Constantin watch
Vacheron and Constantin watch in 18 ct gold. The buckle is in rose gold but not original. 80s, without box or warranty. Case 31 automatic movement.
You can also contact us by phone at +39 091 586282 or via WhatsApp at the number: +39 391 3323691 (Mon/Sat - 16:30/20:00)
如有需要也可以电话咨询: +39 3923141589
或者微信查询 : 微信号:ilaria0505
Vacheron and Constantin watch, part of the Vintage collection.
F.G. Fecarotta Jewellery boasts a large assortment, always evolving, of precious items ranging from the 1920s to the 1970s; purchased with great skill and passion around Italy by Giorgio and Giuliano Fecarotta. For us it is fundamental to pay great attention to the quality/price ratio. Each jewel is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity that attests to its description, photo and quality.
F.G. Fecarotta Gioielli stands out for its expertise in the evaluation and choice of antique and vintage jewellery, found in Europe and around the world. Today F.G. Fecarotta Gioielli is a solid point of reference in the sale of fine antique and vintage jewellery.
Vacheron Constantin was founded on 17th September 1755 in the Geneva district of Saint-Gervais by the watchmaker Jean-Marc Vacheron. The watchmaker’s workshop initially consisted of Jean-Marc and one of his apprentices. The only watch in the manufacture to bear the founder’s signature dates back to the year of its foundation. In 1785, the founder’s son, Abraham Vacheron, took over the business. During the years of his administration, the business, later passed to his son Jacques Barthélémi, expanded its production. The first complication made by the manufacture dates back to 1790. Jacques Barthélémi Vacheron, the founder’s nephew, took over from his father in 1810. Since then, he has been producing more complicated watches, including watches capable of producing different melodies.
By exhibiting in various countries, he managed to fascinate clients of the Carlo Alberto di Carignano calibre. In 1819, he joined the company François Constantin, which took care of the commercial aspects. He was responsible for the Manufacture’s motto, which from this moment on took on the name Vacheron&Constantin. Although the export of watches to the USA had already begun in 1811, it was not until 1832 that the first American-based commercial agent, John Magnin, opened his New York office. Three years later, the business also expanded into South America. In 1875 the company moved to the new premises on the Rue des Moulins, where it is still located today.
F.G. Fecarotta Gioielli; Over two centuries of history.
We are jewelers, for over 200 years.